3. MAYT reserves the right to change the parts or the whole of the Contents and the Services of this website at any time without prior notice or to temporarily or permanently bar access to the web site.
4. “MAYT Content” means audio, video, text, photo, images or other similar contents made available by the MAYT website.
5. Reproduction , copy ,distribution or alteration of the parts or the whole of the Contents of this website in any other form is not permitted without prior written permission from the holder of the rights. The article can be shared provided that written permission is obtained from the right holder and the name of the author and the address of the website, where the content is found, are stated together.
6. The information published by MAYT website is taken from the web, the media, or received from the press releases of companies. The public information is published and the source of the information is shared by the user as a reference. MAYT has not any relationship or connection with the websites and the third party companies specified as the source, and MAYT can not be held responsible for the contents , policies ,and/or the publications of those websites and companies.
7. The information shared on this source is for informational purposes only and is not a counseling service , and does not provide any binding data for the decision makers. MAYT can not be held responsible for this in any form.
8. All intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) such as the names, images, logos and designs which identify the MAYT website, belong to the site owner or the relevant licensors.